An Appeal of

Emma McEachan Emma McEachan London, United Kingdom

In support of

London's Air Ambulance Brief description

Support London's Air Ambulance - They Saved My Life

of Emma McEachan
 
€ 210 reached

Only 40% of LAA is funded by the NHS - the remaining 60% is through donations.

In 2011 I was hit by a drunk driver whilst out on my motorbike.

I broke my ankle, tibia, fibula, femur, three ribs, punctured my lung, and my heart stopped beating.

The London Ambulance Service wouldn't have reached me on time due to traffic and due to the severity of my injuries, the call was picked up at the London Air Ambulance HQ. London's Air Ambulance flew to the scene, landed in a private garden and the doctor and two paramedics carried out life-saving procedures on me on the roadside before flying me to the Royal London Hospital. I underwent a 9 hour surgery and was placed into an induced coma for a week before being woken up.

Had the Air Ambulance been unavailable, I would have died at the roadside.

Follow this link to know more about what happened to me:

http://londonsairambulance.co.uk/our-service/our-patients-stories/2013/11/emma

 

 

An Appeal of

Emma McEachan Emma McEachan London, United Kingdom

In support of

London's Air Ambulance Brief description
Fabio Salvatore14.02.2017Ride Emma!!!
€ 10.00
Kelly Beard12.01.2017No comment
€ 25.00
Alex Gabarron11.01.2017No comment
€ 50.00
agathe de Leudeville06.01.2017No comment
€ 25.00
Philippe Rose06.01.2017No comment
€ 50.00
Anonymous user03.01.2017No comment
€ 50.00
Share